Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Question #6

Question #6: Find an effective use and an ineffective use of PR online.

I am not sure I understand your question entirely. Are you referring to PR in the sense of marketing and utilizing the web to self promote in a good light and by making yourself, business or product accessible to its users? Not knowing for sure, I will continue with that understanding and have found a website that provides many helpful topics for its both current and potential customers. The site I am choosing is Fidelity Investments https://www.fidelity.com/

It is user friendly, topic organized, easy to use for the common man as well as a more seasoned investor looking to access his personal account information or conduct a transaction. The website makes the user "feel" important, understood and part of the process. I would assume that this strengthens the Fidelity brand and is a win win for their image and customer satisfaction.


No comments:

Post a Comment